Forbidden City - The Palace Museum
- OPEN Tuesday - Sunday; CLOSED Mondays (except for national holidays) *The Palace Museum is open Tuesday through Sunday all year round and on national holidays that fall on Mondays, except for the eve of the Spring Festival.
- The Palace Museum is open Tuesday through Sunday all year round and on national holidays that fall on Mondays, except for the eve of the Spring Festival.
- There may be temporary closures which cannot always be scheduled in advance, since they are frequently caused by unforeseen circumstances. The management of the Museum would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
|Seasons||Opening Hours||Stop Entry||Stop Ticketing|
| High Season|
April 1st - October 31st
| Low Season|
November 1st - March 31st
- Forbidden City (The Palace Museum) has daily quota of 80,000 visitors daily, and now require both individual visitors and tourist groups book tickets in advance online, Foreign visitors are required to provide passport numbers during the online booking.
- Show passports to get access. The tickets is E-tickets, so there is no paper ticket needed to enter the Forbidden City.Please bring your passport with you when entering the Forbidden City(The Palace Museum)
- You will get instant confirmation from us via email after successful booking and payments. Please make sure to enter your correct email address.
- You could change your date for free by click "view booking" button. Free cancellation up to 12 hours in advance. No refund if the cancelation made within 12hours prior to departure.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the Palace Museum.
- Scratching surfaces and graffiti are strictly prohibited.
- Please watch your personal belongings.
- No pets.
- Photography Policy：
4. Works of art on loan from other institutions, domestic and abroad, may not be photographed.
5. Photography is prohibited in some of the gift shops as indicated.
6. For special photography, please contact the Director's Office (Fax: (8610)8500-7415, email@example.com).
7. The Museum reserves the right to make any necessary adjustments to its photography policy.
High Season(April 1st – October 31st)
|High Season||Main Entrance||Treasure Gallery||Hall of Clocks|
Low Season(November 1st – March 31st)
|Low Season||Main Entrance||Treasure Gallery||Hall of Clocks|
Beijing Tickets & Tours
Half Day Guided In-depth Forbidden City Heritage Walking Tour $49 p.p.
In this 600-year-old Forbidden City with 9,999½ forbidden imperial chambers, today NOWHERE is closed and NO secret is kept from you.
One day Small Group Highlight of Beijing Tour $108 p.p.
Visit the world’s largest urban square in the center of Beijing city. Skip the line at the magnificent imperial palaces of Forbidden City.
Half Day Great Wall Hiking at Mutianyu Great Wall $89 p.p.
Visit the world’s largest urban square in the center of Beijing city where the famous portrait of Chairman Mao hanging there.
Jingshan Park Tickets $0.99 p.p.
njoy best views of Forbidden City & Beijing
Summer Palace Tickets $5.99 p.p.
Ancient Chinese imperial gardens
Temple of Heaven Tickets $6.99 p.p.
an Imperial Sacrificial Altar in Beijing
Beijing Zoo Tickets $3.99p.p.
Beijing Zoo Tickets